When labour has commenced please telephone the Maternity Unit so that we can prepare for your arrival. It is very important to contact the Maternity Unit without delay if any of the following occur:
- Ruptured membranes or continuous leaking of fluid
- Vaginal bleeding
- Regular contractions
- Premature labour (prior to 37 weeks)
- Unusual or severe abdominal pain
- Dizziness or blurred vision
- Any concerns about baby’s movement (especially if less than 10-12 per day)
Please contact us if you have any worries or concerns on 07 5530 0726. For any other health issues unrelated to your pregnancy please contact your general practitioner.
In the event of a medical emergency call 000.
It's All About You
Gold Coast Private Hospital is part of Healthscope. Healthscope is a leading provider of private healthcare services within Australia and beyond, distinguished by the service offered, we provide across our health care divisions.