Gold Coast Private Maternity is part of the new, $230 million Healthscope-operated Gold Coast Private Hospital that will open in March 2016.
At Gold Coast Private, your family is our focus.
Our maternity team will work with mothers to understand their goals and provide the best possible care for mums, babies and families in a nurturing environment with state-of-the-art facilities.
Gold Coast Private Maternity features modern birthing suites with K2 fetal monitoring systems, private rooms with recliners, ensuites and either a double bed or single bed with a sofa bed for support people to stay overnight, and a Special Care Nursery that is open to mothers 24 hours a day. The ward also enjoys views across the skyline to the ocean and features lounge rooms, education areas and a kitchenette.
Families will also have access to all of Gold Coast Private’s skilled specialists, surgeons and services including paediatrics, emergency care centre and intensive care.
- Five modern birth suites
- 25 private antenatal and postnatal rooms with ensuites
- Nine special care cots with specially trained nurses and 24 hour access for mothers
- K2 fetal monitoring systems
- Resources for childbirth including water immersion, mats, balls and stools
- In-room Foxtel and WiFi
- Dedicated maternity lounge areas
- 24 hour cover by anaesthetists, paediatricians and physicians
- Lactation consultant
- Flexible classes and opportunities for education from preconception, to birth and beyond including mindfulness, first aid for parents and yoga
- Onsite car park and easy access to public transport
- Choice of highly skilled male and female obstetricians
It’s All About You
Gold Coast Private Hospital is part of Healthscope. Healthscope is a leading provider of private healthcare services within Australia and beyond, distinguished by the service offered, we provide across our health care divisions.