WHAT TO BRING TO HOSPITAL FOR YOUR LABOUR
- Antenatal pregnancy record
- All current medication
- Cash and Change
- Cell phone and Charger
- Casual Wear for day
- Extra bag or two for transporting extra’s home
- Hair Care Products – Hair ties, hair clips brush etc
- Music and Magazines- bring music that you like listening too on your ipod.
- Medicare Card
- Night Wear
- Notepaper and pen
- Nursing Supplies – Maternity Bra’s if choosing to breastfeed
- Personal Contact List
- Pillow – bring your own pillow into hospital with a special pillow case
- Toiletries-deodorant, shampoo, body wash etc.
- Toothpaste and toothbrush for you and your support person
- 3-4 packets of maternity pads
- Outfit for going home
- Car Seat installed in car for travel home
Your welcome to bring in clothes and wraps for your baby. Nappies and wipes are supplied.
It's All About You
Gold Coast Private Hospital is part of Healthscope. Healthscope is a leading provider of private healthcare services within Australia and beyond, distinguished by the service offered, we provide across our health care divisions.